How to enter recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to open recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to boot recovery mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to use recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to exit recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
The hidden mode of Android 8.0 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.0 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Start pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the Samsung Logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" pops tap on the screen your SAMSUNG Galaxy J6.
- Well done! You should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
How to Boot Into Recovery Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) |HardReset.info - video
How to Enter Recovery Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 - Android System Recovery - video