Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy J6
How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.0 Oreo and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6.
- Switch off the smartphone with the Power key.
- In the second step select Main Menu and Settings.
- Scroll down the list of settings tap General Management and Reset.
- After that choose Reset Network Settings.
- Now tap Reset Network Settings again.
- In order to begin the whole process select Reset one more time.
- Well done!
How to Reset Network Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - video