Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy J6
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to restore default settings in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG Galaxy J6. As a result of the reset settings in Android 8.0 Oreo you will be able to use your SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 with factory configuration.
- Firstly, turn on the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step choose General Management and Reset.
- After that tap Reset Settings.
- Now open Reset Settings one more time.
- At last choose Reset once.
- Good job!
How to Reset Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work