Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy J6
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 8.0 Oreo hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- If the device is on hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step choose "Power off" until "Restart in safe mode" pops up.
- Then select "OK" and wait for about 4 seconds.
- Good job! Your device will be in Safe mode.
- Restart device to quit this mode.
- When the phone is on start pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now choose Reboot.
- When SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 logo appears start holding Volume Down until the home screen pops up.
- Great! You are in expected mode.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 - Exit Safe Mode - video
How to Enter Safe Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work