How to remove temporary cache files in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to perform wipe cache partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6? How to format cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
Are you exhausted of your slowly running phone and the application freezing a lot of times? Of course, you are, but don't worry we have the best solution for your issues. Follow our tutorial below and remove temporary cache files by simple wipe cache partition process. This operation won't affect personal files.
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6?
- First of all, switch off your mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that, hold down Volume Up + Power Rocker simultaneously until Samsung Logo pops up.
- As you can see, you are in Recovery Mode. Use Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Key to confirm the selected operation.
- Now, choose Wipe Cache Partition process by using described above keys.
- After the whole operation end, select Reboot System Now and confirm it with Power Button.
How to Wipe Cache Partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 - Reset Cache / Refresh System - video