How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Core by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should let go of held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- The Installing System Update and No Command screen should appear on the screen.
- Wait a few seconds until this Blue Screen disappear.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Excellent! Now the device is formatting itself.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video