Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button for a short while.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up release all buttons.
- Tap on the screen if Android Robot with "No command" shows up on the screen your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Duo 2018.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) - Bypass Screen Lock - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.