How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few moments.
- When you see the SAMSUNG logo let go of all keys.
- Tap on the screen if Android Robot with "No command" shows up on the screen your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) - Bypass Screen Lock - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore Android - video