Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7870 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Next, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work