Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 3300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- Next, from the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- After that hit Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- The factory reset is done! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work