Recovery Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime
How to enter recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to open recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to boot recovery mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to use recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime? How to exit recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Prime?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
- You can navigate here by using Volume buttons and select options by using the Power key.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work