Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7870 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro hold down the Power key for a short while..
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Now the device is formatting itself.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (2016) - Restore Android by Recovery Mode - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.