Recovery Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro
How to enter recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to open recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to boot recovery mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to use recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro? How to exit recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At first hold down the Power key in order to turn the device off.
- After that press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Well done! You are right now in the Recovery Mode.
- You can navigate here using the Volume buttons and confirm options by pressing the Power rocker.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work