Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Refine 2018
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Refine 2018. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Refine 2018.
As a result your Android 8.0 Oreo will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Refine 2018 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the first step turn on the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then go to Main Menu --> Settings --> General management.
- After that you have to select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap Reset.
- Finally select DELETE ALL to clear all your data.
- Well done! The hard reset operation wille be completed for a few moments.
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Refine 2018)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.