How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Jean2 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap on restart icon two times.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears push Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select Yes from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your files on your smartphone were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 - Bypass Screen Protection - video