Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Light? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Light? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Light?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Light will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412 core will run faster.
- Please turn off your phone.
- Then hold and press together Volume Up button + Home button + Power button.
- Now when your phone vibrates release Power button.
- Next if you see the recovery menu, scroll down (with Volume buttons) to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and select it with Power button.
- Scroll down to "Yes-Wipe Data" and confirm with Power button.
- After that select "reboot system".
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light - Remove Pattern Lock in SAMSUNG - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Light - Format SAMSUNG - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.