How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M10 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key to open menu. Tap Restart to times now.
- If the SAMSUNG GALAXY logo appears push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation. During the whole operation all your data was deleted.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M10 – Reset Settings / Wipe Data - video