How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884B core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the screen goes dark start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- Now select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M10 – Reset Settings / Wipe Data - video