How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10s?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 9.0 Pie hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- Push the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- From the following mode tap Power off until information about Safe Mode shows up.
- Then tap Safe Mode two times to open it.
- Wait until the Safe Mode pops up on the screen.
- To quit this mode, hold the Power key and select Reboot twice.
- Start by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should select Restart and confirm that.
- When the smartphone vibrates or you hear a shutter sound hold down Volume Down for a short while.
- Release this key when the phone is turned on.
How to Enable Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10 – Enter Safe Mode - video