How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M12?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy M12. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy M12.
As a result your Android 11 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Ion 6000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M12 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M12
- First of all, slide up to open Main Menu and go to Settings app.
- Then find and select General management tab.
- Now tap on Reset and Factory data reset operation.
- After that choose Reset button.
- Finally, touch Delete all.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M12? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.