How to take screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy M12? How to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy M12? How to save screen on SAMSUNG Galaxy M12?
The simple way to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy M12. After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 11 Gallery. Click here to read more about screenshot.
- Button combination
- Palm swipe
- Voice method
- Scroll capture
- Firstly, select the screen or app to save.
- Now click Volume Down + Power key together.
- Congratulations! The screenshot will be in SAMSUNG Gallery.
- At first, go to the screen or app to capture.
- Then swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right.
- Great! Your screenshot should be in the Gallery app.
- When that method does not work, select Settings.
- Now choose Advanced features and open Motions and gestures tab.
- At the end, tap on the Palm swipe to capture slider.
Voice method by Bixby:
Thanks to SAMSUNG Bixby feature, you can take a screenshot by voice command.
- First of all, make sure the Voice wake-up is on.
- Now choose the screen or app to save.
- Then say "Hi, Bixby" and say "Take a screenshot".
- Success! You can find your screenshot in the Gallery.
Scroll Capture method:
When you want to save larger part of the screen, page or application, you can use Scroll Capture method.
- At start, go to the screen you want to capture.
- Then click Volume Down and Power key together.
- After that tap on the "Scroll capture" icon several times.
- Stop tapping the icon when you have all the content you want.
- Perfect job! Your screenshot will be in the Gallery app.