Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G
- At the very beginnig push Volume Down and Power key for a few moments to turn off your phone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held keys when Recovery Mode logo shows up.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that go to Factory data reset option.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed from your device.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy M52 5G subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.