Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the SAMSUNG logo pops up.
- Tap on the screen when the Android Robot with "No command" picture appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Restore Defaults / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.