Reset Camera SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
How to reset camera in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to restore camera defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to fix camera in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
If you recently meet some difficulties while using your camera and you are not able to fix it by yourself, the best solution is resetting camera settings. Even though it sounds terribly advanced and complicated, it can be done quickly and you will not find it difficult at all.
How to fix camera in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
- At the very beginning, open the Camera app.
- Secondly, tap on the Setting icon.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the list and pick Reset Settings.
- Confirm that you would like to perform the operation by taping on Reset.
- That's it! You have just restored the manufacturer's settings.
How to Reset Camera on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Restore Camera Defaults / Fix Camera - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work