How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.1 Oreo and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9.
- At first turn on the mobile with the Power key.
- After that choose Settings.
- In the next step tap General management.
- Now select Reset and Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process tap Reset Settings one more time.
- Great! You just reset all customized network settings.
How to Reset Network Settings on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Restore Network Defaults - video