Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to restore default settings in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9. As a result of the reset settings in Android 8.1 Oreo you will be able to use your SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 with factory configuration.
- Turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that choose Main Menu and Settings.
- Then tap General management.
- In the next step select Reset and Reset settings.
- Now choose Reset Settings.
- In order to begin the whole process choose Reset Settings one more time.
How to Reset Settings on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Restore Default Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work