Screenshot SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9
How to take screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9? How to save screen on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
The simple way to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9. After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 8.1 Oreo Gallery.
- At the very beginning, you should open the screen that you want to capture.
- Afterward, you should simultaneously press Bixby and Power buttons.
- Great! You've taken a screenshot! Now you can modify it and share!
- Firstly open the app in which you want to capture the screen.
- After that, you should swipe your hand from one side on the screen to the other.
- Fine! Your screenshot has been saved in the Gallery!
- Firstly you have to move a pen.
- Then tap Smart select and choose the part of the screen which you want to save.
- Done! You've taken a screenshot of part of the screen!
How to Take Screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Capture Screen Methods
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work