How to improve the performance in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 by wiping the cache partition process? How to speed up the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 by simple removing temporary files? How to format cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
Does your mobile runs slowly and hangs while moving through the menu or applications? Your device might get cluttered and outdated so a periodic clearing the cache may help renew your smartphone performance. Start by following our tutorial below and remove the temporary cache files from your mobile!
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9?
- Firstly, switch off your cellphone by pushing the Power Button for about 5 seconds.
- After that, press and hold Power Rocker + Volume Up + Bixby simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release all of the held keys when SAMSUNG Logo shows up on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to Wipe Cache Partition process by using Volume Buttons and press Power Key to confirm it.
- After that select in the same way "YES" option and accept with Power Button.
- When the whole operation finish, choose Reboot System Now and press Power Rocker to restart your phone.
- Well done you complete wiping the cache process in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9!
How to Wipe Cache Partition on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 - Format Cache Files / Refresh Note9 - video