How to set up do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to enable do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to use do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos?
Read the tutorial to check out how to use the do not disturb mode in Android 9.0 Pie. Let's customize sound and notification settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos.
- In the first step choose Settings.
- After that select Notifications from the list.
- Turn on Do not disturb and tap on it to go into the settings of it.
- From the can enable it based on a schedule by toggling the switch next to it.
To set a schedule, set up; Days, Start time, and End time, and change the values.
- In Allow can set up which notifications want to receive. You can also add Called from and Messages from.
- From Hide options choose that you want to. Your phone won't make a sound or vibrate.
- Tap turn on now to switch on Do Not Disturb Mode.
How to Activate Do Not Disturb Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10 - Set Silent Mode - video
How to Set Up DND Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ - Enable Do Not Disturb Mode - video