How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 9.0 Pie hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- At first start pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the following mode tap Power off until information about Safe Mode appears.
- Now tap on Safe Mode two times to open this mode.
- Great! Your phone will be in Safe Mode.
- To leave this mode, hold and select Reboot.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step choose Restart and accept it.
- If the mobile vibrates or you hear a shutter sound push Volume Down for a few seconds.
- When the home screen appears let go of this button.
Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10+ - Diagnostic Mode in Galaxy Note 10 - video