How to remove temporary cache files in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos? How to improve the performance in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos by wiping the cache partition? How to format cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos?
Would you like to optimize system work and renew your smartphone? The easiest way is to follow our tutorial below and perform wipe cache partition on your device. This operation will remove all of the temporary cache files from your mobile, remember that your personal files are safe.
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Exynos?
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart two times.
- When the screen goes dark push Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears.
- In this mode choose wipe cache partition. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button.
- Then select yes and press the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10+ - Remove Temporary Files - video
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Wipe Cache - video