Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
Howt o Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On7 (2016) - Delete Data |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work