Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Bixby button + Power key.
- Release held keys when the SAMSUNG logo pops up and wait until the Recovery mode appears.
- By using the Volume rocker, choose the Wipe data/factory reset procedure and click the Power key to confirm.
- Then, select the Yes position to accept and begin the process.
- In the end, when the operation will be completed, use the Reboot system now to switch on the mobile.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy S Light Luxury subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.