How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e Exynos will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 9820 core will run faster.
- At first push Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- If the screen is dark hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Upload Mode shows up.
- Click Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Now press Volume Up + Bixby + Power button until the SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 shows up.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose yes and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Nice! All your data was deleted so set up new passcode.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e – Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e – Factory Reset by Settings - video