Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+ will be as new and your Exynos 2100 core will run faster.
- Connect your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+ with the computer by the Type C cable and hold down together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the screen light off, release the Volume Down key and, while holding the Power, push and keep the Volume Up.
- Let go the held buttons when SAMSUNG logo shows up. The Recovery mode menu will appear after a while.
- All right, here, by the Volume rocker, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option and push the Power key to select.
- Then, choose the Factory data reset section to confirm the whole process.
- Okay, in the end, when procedure will be completed, use the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
- Awesome! Mission complete!
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.