Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra will be as new and your Exynos 2100 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Connect your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra with the computer by the Type C cable and hold down together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the screen light off, release the Volume Down key and, while holding the Power, push and keep the Volume Up.
- Let go the held buttons when SAMSUNG logo shows up. The Recovery mode menu will appear after a while.
- All right, here, by the Volume rocker, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option and push the Power key to select.
- Then, choose the Factory data reset section to confirm the whole process.
- Okay, in the end, when procedure will be completed, use the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
- Awesome! Mission complete!
How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.