Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 2000 core will run faster.
- Connect your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 with the computer by the Type C cable and hold down together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the screen light off, release the Volume Down key and, while holding the Power, push and keep the Volume Up.
- Let go the held buttons when SAMSUNG logo shows up. The Recovery mode menu will appear after a while.
- All right, here, by the Volume rocker, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option and push the Power key to select.
- Then, choose the Factory data reset section to confirm the whole process.
- Okay, in the end, when procedure will be completed, use the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
- Awesome! Mission complete!
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy S21)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.