Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4 Dual 4212 core will run faster.
Hard reset via Settings menu
- Enter Apps from screen or press Menu key.
- Select Settings -> Accounts -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything
Hard reset via via external hardware keys by entering android system recovery
- Switch off your phone.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- When you see logo Samsung release buttons.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset, and confirm with Power button.
- Confirm option "yes" with Power button.
- After this, select option "reboot system".
- That's all!
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to remove a forgotten passcode, boot in recovery mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work