Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 Edge+ will be as new and your Exynos 7420 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off your device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: How to Perform a Hard Reset With Hardware Key - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work