How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Active will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- When the device is on hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
- When Android Robot with "No command" pops up tap on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ - Wipe All Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ |HardReset.info - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video