Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 9810 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a few seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If Android Robot pops up with "No command" tap on the screen.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work