How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.0 Oreo and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 Exynos.
- Switch on the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that select Home Screen and Settings.
- Then scroll down the list of settings and find General management.
- Now tap Reset and Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process choose Reset Settings one more time.
- Well done! You just reset all customized network settings.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 RESET NETWORK SETTINGS / Restore Network - video