How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 9810 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Tap on the screen SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos if you see the Android Robot with "No command" image.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ - Wipe All Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ |HardReset.info - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video