How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 8.0 Oreo hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- When the device is on press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that choose Power off until "Restart in safe mode" pops up.
- Confirm it and wait for a few moments.
- If you see the home screen you should be in Safe mode.
- If you want to quit this mode restart SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ Exynos.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the menu which appears choose Restart and Restart.
- When the device vibrates start pressing Volume Down for a few moments.
- Release this key when you see information about Safe mode.
How to Enter Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ - video