Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
- If you see Android Robot with "No command" tap on the screen.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "Yes -- delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ - Wipe All Data / Factory Reset - video
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ |HardReset.info - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work