Block Number SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
The easy way to block number on SAMSUNG Galaxy S9. Let's find out how to create the blacklist on SAMSUNG Galaxy S9. By using our tutorial you can block both calls and text messages.
How to block a number in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to block messages in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to block a text in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to add a number to the Blacklist in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
When you want to avoid unwanted calls, there is no better option than blocking a specific phone number from calling and texting! Check out the below tutorial and learn how to block a number!
How to block a number in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
- First of all, choose the Phone icon.
- Select more shortcut in the upper, right corner.
- Then, Choose the Settings icon.
- Tap on Block numbers.
- Here you can enter a phone number that you want to block.
- Click Plus to add this number to your blacklist.
- Block all unknown callers, by swiping relevant icon.
How to Block Number in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Block Calls |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work