The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy S9.
As a result your Android 8.0 Oreo will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Switch on the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- From Main Menu select Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset.
- At last choose DELETE ALL to launch the operation.
- Success! You have performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on