Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- When Android Robot with "No command" pops up should tap on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now navigate to "Yes -- delete all user data" and confirm it with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.