Portable Hotspot SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to create portable hotspot on SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to share Wi-Fi from SAMSUNG Galaxy S9.
Use the Android 8.0 Oreo setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of SAMSUNG Galaxy S9.
- While you on the Home screen, slide it up.
- Now open Settings. .
- Go to Connection.
- Next open Mobile Hotspot.
- Switch on Hotspot toggle button and then tap on Mobile hotspot to configure it.
- Tap on Menu button.
- Choose Configure Mobile hotspot.
- Now setup name, type of security, and password of your hotspot and tap Save.
Well done! Your Mobile hotspot is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work