Recovery Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy S9
How to enter recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to open recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to boot recovery mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to use recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9? How to exit recovery mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
The hidden mode of Android 8.0 Oreo called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.0 Oreo update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together for a short while.
- When Samsung Logo appears let go of all keys.
- If you see the Android logo with "No command" tap on the screen.
- Well done! You are in Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
Recovery Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Android System Recovery - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work